- Design Week – Virtual & Augmented Reality (Oct 2018)
- SHB LeaseCon Dallas – The 5 Myths of Video Marketing: Debunked (Sept 2018)
- BASIS Chandler – Commencement Keynote (May 2018)
- AZ Tech Council – Virtual & Augmented Reality (Apr 2018)
- Startup Week – Virtual & Augmented Reality (Feb 2018)
- American Marketing Association – Virtual & Augmented Reality (Feb 2018)
- American Marketing Association – Virtual & Augmented Reality (Sept 2016)
- International Special Events Society (2015)
- Society for Marketing Professional Services (2015)
- Chandler Unified School District (2015)
- Phoenix Startup Week (2015)
- Jokake Construction Company (2015)
- Arizona Tech Council (2014)
- Arizona Parks & Recreation Conference (2014)
- American Marketing Association (2014)
- Arizona State University (2013)
- Arizona Parks & Recreation Conference (2013)
- Club E (2013)
- Arizona Interactive Marketing Association (2013)
- American Marketing Association (2012)
Rami Kalla, Owner/Founder of Point in Time Studios, has been involved in the film industry for over 11 years. Rami received a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Science degree from Arizona State University in 1999. Rami started his career by producing short films and then in January of 2003, he started Point in Time Studios. Rami is extremely involved in the local film community as he sits on the Board of Directors for the Arizona Production Association (the most prestigious group of Commercial and Film Producers). Rami is also on the Board for the Art Institute Phoenix (one of the top film institutions in the nation), Collins College, the Peoria Unified School District as well as the Accelerator Entrepreneurs Organization.
Rami has produced a number of Television and Corporate Projects for numerous local and national clients, including PetSmart, Coca-Cola, McDonald’s, Ford and many more.
Rami has presented to a number of prestigious groups including the American Marketing Association, Arizona State University, Arizona Interactive Marketing Association, AZ Parks & Rec, Arizona Tech Council, Entrepreneurs Organization and many more.
BE SUCCESSFUL WITH US!
Tell us about your story and your project.