COVID-19 has made life a lot harder. Our normal has changed and there is no going back. Fortunately, we have ways to help you through these changes. Now more than ever, businesses need corporate video production to reach their target audiences, carry on their marketing campaigns, and push home their message.
54% of consumers want to see more video content.
Arizona video production companies are still filming to help organizations like yours expand their brand. Of course, like other companies, our video production company has shifted its operations and strategies to comply with current COVID-19 guidelines.
What are Arizona’s current COVID-19 guidelines?
In Arizona, all business must comply with the following guidelines:
- Businesses will assess their essential functions and review telework capacity and policies.
- Employees who are sick will be sent home immediately and are not allowed to come back to work until given approval by public health officials.
- Work surfaces such as countertops, doorknobs, and regularly handled equipment need to be cleaned thoroughly and regularly using beach-and-water solutions or EPA-approved disinfectants.
How is Point in Time Studios complying with these guidelines?
The health and safety of our clients and employees we have implemented these rules for all video productions moving forward:
- Employees will complete a questionnaire ahead of every shoot to ensure they are not ill and have not been around anyone who’s ill
- Stay 6ft apart while on set whenever possible
- Sanitize all equipment between each shoot
- Provide a hygiene station on set with masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer
- Only required personnel are allowed on set
- All hired talent will bring their own makeup
- Craft services will be individually wrapped for all on set
Additionally, for clients who would rather remain offset, we can set up a dedicated Zoom room for virtual direction. If you’re interested in partnering with us virtually for your next video production, we’d be all too happy to get involved, all you have to do is contact us.