You want to make a video, but you aren’t sure if you should produce one yourself, or hire a professional team to help you out.
Before you make that decision, here’s a breakdown of some costs associated with high-value production.
The costs associated with video production
- Location: where your shoot will take place.
- Talent: person/people who will act in your video.
- Voice Over Artist: a person who narrates your video.
- Planning and Preparation: creating a script, a storyboard, a shot list, coordinating film dates and timing.
- Production Day: rental equipment, cameras, lighting, producer, director, production assistant, gaffer, hair stylist, and makeup artist.
- Editing: arranging and manipulating video clips to best tell your story.
- Animations: added elements to create visually engaging content.
Many businesses choose to work with Point in Time Studios to create content because we offer high-level concierge client service from pre-production and production to post-production and final content delivery. Our team works diligently to ensure we understand your goals to turn your vision into reality. When deciding your video production budget, it’s important to consider quality, customer service, and ROI. At the end of the day, our goal is to provide you with the highest quality video through a seamless production process that garners the results you expect.
The best way to get exactly what you are hoping for out of your video content is to hire a team like ours who will make your project a priority and make it our mission to give you the results you want!